Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hometown......Terengganu....



















It maybe quite sudden but I'm starting feeling homesick...watching your friends going home is not the best feeling especially during Ramadhan....so,i just want to share the view of several places at my hometown...here he sunset in the beach at my hometown...i missing it so much....its been a while since I've gone back home..the smell of the sea water...the smell of wind...totally diffrent from the scent and feelings here being at Malacca...







it soooo beautiful that it can melts your heart away....













i love this scene....where the fishermen put their boats when they are not going to fish...look at the back,you will saw a bridge that connect Paka town and the main road to Kuala Terengganu..i used to drive along that bridge when i go to classes when I'm taking my Diploma in UiTM Terengganu...its been 4 years already...now there must be quite changes that happens at Paka....










Here is Optimal Chemical,where my oto-san(my dad) works..its one of the sub-company of Petronas Malaysia...quite near to my house,about 5 minutes by motorcycle...i quite miss this scene...its been a while....













here quite a nice view....here where i used to fish when holidays with my brothers...i cannot wait to go home for Aidilfitri...I'm missing my hometown soo much....

No comments:

Post a Comment